Copycat Popeye’s Spicy Fried Chicken

What’s not to love about Popeye’s Spicy Fried Chicken? Honestly, I am probably one of the biggest Popeye’s Spicy Chickens fans out there to date. I adore the taste of that spicy, perfectly seasoned, crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside chicken so much that I had to do a copycat recipe for Popeye’s Spicy Chicken to share with y’all today. Trust me if you enjoy Popeye’s Spicy Chicken you are going to fall in love with this recipe for Copycat Popeye’s Spicy Fried Chicken.
On Popeye’s web page it says, “Over forty years ago in New Orléans, Louisiana, a taste sensation was born. What began with one small restaurant and one big idea turned into a craze that swept the nation and the world”,  I  have to tell you I couldn’t agree more with that statement friends.

Copycat Popeye’s Spicy Fried Chicken


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here